[100510] Minho was phonecalled by Junho in Heechul’s Young Street Radio


Heechul: Right now, like he predicted during the break, he sent Minho a text message and Minho is calling him.
Junho: Should I just answer?
Heechul: Yes, just have a short conversation. Hold the phone near the mike so we can hear Minho’s voice.
Junho: Hello?
Heechul: Speakerphone… put him on speakerphone.
Junho: Hold on.
Heechul: Our Minho shi is so kind
Junho: Minho yah.
Minho: What’s wrong, hyung?
Junho: Ah, hyung is…
Minho: Yes.
Junho: on the radio right now.
Minho: Oh, really?
Junho: I’m on Heechulie hyung’s radio right now.
Minho: Oh, really? You really surprised me, hyung!
Junho: Our Minho is really… ah… there’s really no one but you.
2PM: He’s impressive/cool
Minho: I was so surprised, I was practicing just now but I called you to get ready to go out.
Junho: Oh, really?
Heechul: Whoa. Wow.
Junho: Say something to the Youngstreet listeners.
Minho: Am I on air right now?
Heechul: Yes, you’re on air.
Junho: You’re on live broadcast right now.
Minho: Really?
Heechul: Minho-shi, we don’t have much time, so speak quickly, kid.
*
Minho: Oh, ah, hello listeners, this is SHINee’s Minho.
Heechul: Ring ding dong ring ding dong.
Minho: We’re currently in album preparations.

Heechul: For certain, his professionalism.
Minho: We’re in album preparations and it’ll be released soon so please anticipate us, and please give more love to Junho hyung’s, 2PM hyungs’ Without You.

2PM: He has sense, he has sense.
Junho: Minho yah.
Minho: Yes, hyung.
Junho: I really love you.
Minho: I love you, man
**
Heechul: Minho shi.
Minho: Yes.
Heechul: This is Heechul.
Minho: Yes.
Heechul: To you, what type of presence is Junho shi?
Minho: To me… Junho hyung?
Heechul: Yes.
Minho: Uh…
Heechul: Yes.
Minho: How should I explain this…
Heechul: You have to be quick. If you don’t speak for 3 seconds that’s a broadcasting accident.
Minho: To me, Junho hyung is…
Heechul: Yes.
Minho: A hyung who will be a big help in my life in the future?
Heechul: Oooh, our Minho shi goes around saying this sort of thing very often.
Minho: Ah, Heechulie hyung!
Heechul: I see, Minho shi, thank you, and come to Youngstreet some time.
Minho: Ah, hyung, I’ll definitely go.
Heechul: Yes, I see, thank you!
Junho: Minho yah, bye!
Minho: Thank you.
Heechul: Thank you.
Minho: Goodbye.
Heechul: Yes.
Minho: Yep.
Heechul: Ah, for sure, Minho shi really called. He must be very close to Junho shi.
2PM: He’s very sincere.
Junho: After I sent him the text, I imagined that he’d call me instead of just texting back.
Heechul: Ahh, yes, this means that these two are really close friends, and on the flip side, Wooyoung shi and Junsu shi must be feeling very uneasy right about now, no one’s calling.
*
Heechul starts off formally, calling Minho “Minho shi” but then ends informally with 임마. I can’t think of an exact translation, but it’s similar to “kid” or something along those lines.
**

Credit to the owners

No comments:

Post a Comment