[100924] Minho’s confession to Siwon “I want to be like you”

Photobucket
S
SHINee’s Minho’s confession to Super Junior’s Choi Siwon “I want to be like you”.
 
On the 24th September broadcast of MBC Chuseok Special “Happy days”, the theme of “Idol stars of Republic of Korea, conquer the world” covered the SMtown concert in LA and Shanghai.

What’s worth mentioning was Super Junior’s Eunhyuk & SHINee’s Taemin who came out after the concert ended, as Minho felt sorry due to his mistakes on stage, but they gave encouragement to one another. Minho then saw Siwon who’s sitting on a chair at the corridor and ran over hurriedly. They had a warm embrace. Suddenly, Minho said to the producer “Siwon hyung, I really like him a lot, he is the hyung I want to be like. He’s good at doing things (in terms of matters in performing acts) and at the same time, treats me very well.”
 
Source:  szirkhae.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment