[111104] Minho on Junon Magazine

What must you always buy at a Japanese convenience store?
Gum
I’m don’t really eat junk food usually, but when I’m lining up for the cash register, I tend to unconsciously pick it up and buy it.
As I’m chewing gum, I sort my thoughts out.
As for flavour, whether it’s the refreshing ones or any other flavour, I don’t have a preference.
What makes you think, if I have this, I’m happy.
Family
When I’m with my family, I can relax and so on, I think (this is) happiness.
Even though I’m busy and don’t have a lot of opportunities to contact them, all the members of my family are supporting me. They check out performances on TV programmes and stuff for me.
My father coaches soccer, in the past, he was a entirely great character [1] to me. Because in primary school days he was always away and busy so I didn’t see him a lot. His character made a big impression on me.
Rather than my mother’s usual scolding, his few words had a bigger impact. (laugh)
If you could have three wishes…
1. To become the happiness (person) in the world
2. To someone meet a kind girlfriend.
3. Travel back in time.
Actually, even if I’m told that the truth is there are no 3 wishes then I would still be fine. Right now, I’m sufficiently happy (and can manage without it).
So, things like wanting to fly in air, etc, I have those, but, no big wish.
If I dared to pick, it would be these three.
What kind of child were you when you were young?
My dream was to be a soccer player
Even in my younger days, I loved being active. My dream was to be a soccer player.
However, my father who knew that harshness of professional soccer (as a former pro-soccer club coach) strongly opposed.
I gave up that dream and with the scouts from the office, I started on my dream to become a performer.
What sport do you want to challenge?
Golf
I’ve always like sports, I played soccer and basketball, but in the future, I would like to challenge golf!
Unless you concentrate, your score won’t echo (it), your mentality is what’s important.
I tried it a little before, I feel I now get why older people do it. Right now, I’m still too young (for it) so when I grow old, I think this will be the last sport I want to challenge.
What’s your fashion hangup / obsession?
Wristwatch, sunglasses, cap
These are the three things that I pay attention to.
Now, I’m checking my cellphone for the time a lot, but I’m one of those who checks their watch.
Today, I hurried out and completely forgot my watch (laugh).
This watch is simple, but the colour and design is varied and interesting.
Good things are expensive, this is rather hard ne.
I have a few watches, but, the one I received from my parents is the one I treasure the most.
What do you involuntarily become excited about?
Sport programmes on TV
The other day, we filmed for a entertainer sports tournament show on Korean TV. I completely lost, but while that was extremely unfortunate, I will found myself reflexively getting excited excited about it.
Source: shineeperudotcom.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment