[131113] Kwanghee calls out Minho in Young Street



KH: Was checking my hp while the song was playing earlier, received a call all of a sudden... the caller is really a super star .. the one whom everyone likes, SHINee's most handsome Flaming Charisma Minho, who is also very close to me. Minho sent me a Hwaiting message, saying that he is listening to the radio. So lets have a sudden call out. In fact, it is not easy to have a SNS with Minho but because we are actually very close & our relationship is very good, (he) immediately receives our call. Minho ssi, answer the call, please!
MH: Hello
KH: Minho ssi, please introduce yourself
MH: Hello everyone, I am SHINee's Minho
KH: Minho ssi, how come you are listening to the radio?
MH: I am in the car right now after the drama filming ended. Switched on the radio and suddenly heard someone was singing TROT so earnestly. Really got a shock .. was about to switch channel when I found that the voice sounded abit familiar and realised it was really Hyung.
KH: Minho ssi, I am watching Medical Top Team very seriously, your crying acting is really awesome.
MH: Thank you
KH: Really! But Minho ssi, that girl who died, you should have been more serious .. the CPR could have been done much better..
MH: Yes ... I should have been more serious
KH: She died because your strength was too little (weak)
MH: Yes indeed .. I should have used more strength
KH: Minho ssi, I am really very happy watching this drama..
MH: Thank you ~ Thank you, Hyung!
KH: How about letting me be an extra!
MH: I think the next time when a patient comes for plastic surgery ..
KH: I go for face change .. face change .. plastic surgery ... how's that, Minho ssi?
MH: That's great
KH: When you were the MC for a music show the other day, I was also the MC for another music show, right?
MH: Yes
KH: Minho ssi, yours is one day earlier than mine, right?
MH: That's right.
KH: Didn't I called you to say that your face should look tired after drama filming but yet you were shining?
MH: Yes
KH: I was feeling very nervous after seeing it .. so in order to look good on camera the next day, I was in the beauty salon for hours.
MH: Really?
KH: Minho ssi..
MH: Are we MC rivals?
KH: We are not MC rivals. We are Visual rivals? You should know, right? The top most handsome line in each group
MH: This is the 1st time I am hearing it
KH: Minho ssi
MH: Yes?
KH: I want to ask you a question
MH: Yes, what it is?
KH: We always say we are very close, right?
MH: Yes
KH: Among your contacts, what ranking (position) am I ... to you?
MH: Why talk about this all of a sudden?
KH: Answer quickly ... My ranking is?
MH: This is an embarrassing quesiton .. I won't be answering
KH: There are alot of listeners right now!
MH: Of course can be Top 5
KH: So Kwang Hee to Minho is???
MH: What??? Feels like Radio Star suddenly...
KH: Minho ssi to me is ... after scooping out a spoonful from the sea, the rest will be my sincerity towards you.
MH: Wow .. Forever!
KH: Yes. How about Minho ssi?
MH: Asking me to what extent?
KH: Yes Yes ... Kwang Hee to Minho is ..
MH: The spoonful which you scooped out, I am not going to scoop out.
KH: Everyone, SHINee's Minho is saying this about Kwang Hee! Minho ssi, please praise me .. I am a good DJ, right!
MH: Heard that you are the DJ today .. hope there will not be any mishaps during broadcast. I will be tuning in ... must host the show well.
KH: Really very grateful to Minho's SNS. Minho ssi, please take care, don't catch cold!
MH: OK
KH: Let us listen to SHINee's Ring Ding Dong! Minho, Thank you!

Credit: MINHOney
Translation by: tWeeTy_jAc@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment