[140110] Minho was spotted at MBC Los Angeles, USA yesterday


Fanaccount #1
With the confirmation of my Korean classmate, the person I met yesterday was indeed SHINee's Minho. He is very skinny in real life and his face is really small. Really really polite and even shook hands with the restaurant owner after his meal. He eats like a normal person, haha! What an unexpected surprise.

- (replies to other people's questions) -
He is quite handsome and has large eyes but I don't think he is overly special. If he didn't wear shades while coming in, I wouldn't have thought that he is a celebrity. He wore a casual suit and is tall and skinny.

Met him at the restaurant at the MBC building in Koreatown in Los Angeles, America. I asked if I could take a picture with him but his manager didn't allow it as Minho had no makeup on. He didn't shake hands with me too. He shook hands with the restaurant's boss and service staff, very polite. I told him that there are many fans in China who like him but I don't think he or his manager understands English that well. His face is very small.

Credit: 雪露1334
Translator: squishyjink@twitter.com

Fanaccount #2
Confirmed through a Korean schoolmate of mine, the one that I met yesterday was SHINee's member Minho. Acted as the main lead of a medical group, singer, he was skinny with a small face, a little tanned skin and looked tiny, but indeed 91 liner looked small! He was very very well-mannered, after eating he shook hands with everyone, he was as per normal while eating. It was a big shocked!!

Source: 雪露1334
Translated by: almightykeybeom@twitter.com

1 comment:

  1. otoke over 180 cm looked tiny Senpaiiiii... Im only 155... otokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :DDDD

    ReplyDelete