[140622] Minho and Taemin's convo in Mcountdown

Embedded image permalink

Minho's call [Mcountdown begins] 

Taemin: Member, Minho-hyung replied (to the selca by saying), "Ah, it's Taeminnie"

Taemin: Ah, it's not 'Danger'/'Phantom thief. [T/N: He is referring to Minho's caller tone]

//Subtitles on the video: The filming was on the 16th and the music/audio files of 'Danger' have yet to be released//

Taemin: Hello? Hyung, where are you?

Minho: I am playing Wii. Where are you?

Taemin: I am eating (a meal) with a girl.

Minho: Who?

Taemin: Didn't you see the photo? (She's) by my side/next to me.

Minho: I didn't (see).

Taemin: Yes, there is.

Minho: I only saw you.

Yewon: Hello.

Minho: Hello. Who are you?

Yewon: I am the person who's eating with Taemin-shi.

Minho: Oh, have you eaten?

Yewon: I am SuperStar Yewon.

//Subtitles on the video: After confirmation, the voice (Minho's) begins to slowly relax//

Minho: Ahh, hello. Are you filming now?

Yewon: Yes, we are filming (a program) together now. Can you say some words of encouragement/support for Taemin?

Minho: Taemin has already been doing very well. It would be even better if he is more confident. Fighting!

Taemin: Thank you, hyung.

Yewon: Minho-shi, you do know what program is this?

Minho: Isn't it Entertainment Weekly?

//Yewon and Taemin laugh//

Yewon: Do you know Mcountdown begins?

Minho: Ah, I know. The one together with K.Will hyung. 

Yewon: If that's the case, can you come on Mcountdown begins in the future?

Minho: Of course, for Taemin, I am able to go anywhere.

Taemin: Thank you, hyung.

Credit: MINHOney
Translation: milliseconds_@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment