[100811] Minho talks about Changmin and their relationship

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
40-45 minutes into the radio interview

Jonghyun: If not, then let me ask you in another way; Minho’s closest member in TVXQ, Choikang Changmin said “Our explosive charismatic Minho ah~ your hyung can’t sleep right now, so can you sing a song for me?”
Onew: Wait, this is Changmin senior…
Jonghyun: Sorry, Changmin teacher said it. What song would Minho sing for Changmin?
Key: It must be hard
Minho: Honestly, Changmin has been pretty depressed lately…
Jonghyun: Just what did Minho sing to Changmin?
Minho: Changmin-hyung has a song he really likes, but doesn’t listen to it often because it’s his cellphone ringtone… I’m the one who listens to it more so I sang it to him
Jonghyun: What song is it?
Minho: It’s called “Confession of a Passionate Man”. ‘It’s not like that, my heart isn’t like that, for you, only left with a prepared confession, if it isn’t just my love for you, compared to this, I have more romantically sweet words in store…’
Jonghyun: That was well sang. We’ll clap 3 times, but ‘tallest Chang-god’…
Everyone: HAHAHA
Jonghyun: So this was for ‘tallest Changmin senior’?
Minho: Yes
Jonghyun: ‘It’s not like that, my heart isn’t like that…’
Minho: No, this is just the song I wanted to sing
Onew: The people who are listening to this radio show right now may misunderstand their relationship. Some people took Minho’s back for a girl’s, so photos of him and Changmin sitting together were mistook as Changmin’s rumored girlfriend. How did you feel when you first heard of this?
Minho: Very imposing, that was my first rumor ever
Jonghyun: Your first rumor was with TVXQ’s tallest Changmin, and then the song you wanted to sing for him was “Confession”

Minho: At that time, I was attending TVXQ’s Yunho senior’s Michael Jackson Memorial Concert performance. It was really cold that day, so I started talking with Changmin about the weather and such.
Jonghyun: Do you want to send him an audio message?
Minho: Why make an audio message all of a sudden?
Onew: If we let you do it, then you have to do it! We’re the DJ’s
Minho: My first rumor wasn’t with a girl, but rather, a guy. To me, it is a huge honor. However, because of the rumor, our relationship has become more cautious and demure. I hope it won’t be like this later on, because you are my most loved hyung, yet I’m still inadequate to be called your dongsaeng. I will do my best, and I wish we can continue to maintain our relationship in the future.

Audio to interview:
www.tudou.com/programs/view/N2YM2WU7dPI/


Source: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment