[121005] Minho Official Board Message



During the hot summer of 2012,
I met a friend named Kang Taejun.

Maybe it’s because he’s the first role I’ve been given but I was excited and even nervous which doesn’t happen often..
I think that’s why I worked harder.

Filming for the first time and monitoring the first episode nervously
seems like it was just the other day but the drama is already over…

I’m very sad [that it ended] and I felt that I lacked a lot.
It has finished with me thinking that I still have a long way to go..
so I feel regretful and disappointed.

I want to sincerely thank all the fans and viewers who have watched and supported “For You In Full Blossom” until the end.
To Director Jeon Kisang for putting me on an amazing boat even though I lack so much and for guiding me well, all the FYIFB staff, fellow actors, and sunbaenims,
I thank you once more again and again and again.

During this short yet long summer with the excitement of beginning and the disappointment of ending,
I was happy to have met Kang Taejun and I had a lot of fun~

Now is not the end for I will become a one-step higher up Choi Minho
and run out more amazingly and energetically.^^

Thank you very much~


For You In Full Blossom…..

Kang Taejun…..

Thanks always^^

Also bye to Room 303 and Genie High School that I’ve become attached to^^


Source: happydooly@tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment