[131021] Lee Yoo Rin wants one-night stand with SHINee's Minho

Theatrical adult actress Lee Yoo Rin is causing a lot of shock in the internet world through her latest message about wanting a one-night stand with Block B's Jaehyo.  However, this has also brought to attention previous comments she made about SHINee's Minho and B1A4's Jinyoung, as well.  

Earlier this month, she wrote on her personal blog, "Once in a while, I have these thoughts.  I want to try a one-night stand with Block B's Jaehyo.  Handsome men make me happy. Would I be able to meet these kinds of men if I became famous, too?"

She also wrote, "Whether I have a one-sided love with Jaehyo and think about wanting to have sex with him, it's not like I'm stalking him and just have a liking for him."

This caused a controversy in which people thought her words could be considered sexual harassment.  The actress responded on the 21st, "My feelings for the celebrities I liked seemed to have affected that celebrity and his fans so I apologize if I hurt anyone."

Even before this latest comment about Jaehyo, however, she had uploaded a picture of SHINee's Minho undressing back in May and wrote, "You would sing and appear on shows for your fans.  I, likewise, do performances when I think of you.  Would I be able to see you someday? I want to go to see you sing," and, "Your charismatic appearance makes me excited. Want to kiss your charismatic lips... I want to be hugged by you.  I want to have sex with a man like this.  Well, it is you just in my imagination."

More recently in August, she wrote about B1A4's Jinyoung: "Jinyoung is cute.  You are my style.  I love you.  I want to kiss you."

Source: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment