[131029] Minho talks about his fast metabolism and ripping his tight pants while dancing

 

SHINee appeared on the October 28 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Hello Today'.  On this day, a woman on the show revealed that her husband would always tell her to lose weight.


The MCs then asked the boys of SHINee whether they had to be concerned about their weight.

It appeared that Minho never had a problem with his weight.  He revealed, "I eat five meals a day, but I don't gain weight."  Understandably, anyone would be jealous of such high metabolism!

Jonghyun revealed, "I lost 12 kg (~ 26 lbs) since the last time I was on 'Hello Today,'" which was eight months ago.

On the show the topic of their tight pants also came up and MC Lee Young Ja asked, "While performing fierce choreography, have you ever ripped your pants?"

Jonghyun said, "Even today, I ripped about two pair of pants."

Minho said, "There's a part called the 'DJ dance' where we spread our legs and while spreading my legs, the middle part suddenly just ripped open," causing everyone to laugh.

The fierce dancing and the very tight pants are sure to create such outfit mishaps.

Source: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment