[140305] Minho's beauty shines

Pann: Shinee Minho's handsome looks don't get affected by his awkward hair






=====


1. [+98, -110] Cheesy... Everything he does looks cheesy... His acting, singing and rapping... Even his wide eyes are cheesy..

2. [+68, -7] ... You're shining.

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+62, -6] You're pretty in any way ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+34, -0] His looks don't get affected by his awkward hair. So handsome <3

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+32, -0] I started to like Shinee because of Minho ㅋㅋ When I first saw him, I thought "how can someone possibly look like that?' <3

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+29, -2] I'm again nervous because of the comments criticizing his talent. Minho Panns are always like this.

7. [+27, -2] He's really handsome. He's ideally handsome. I saw him performing Everybody and he sang well live! He's cool because he's listening to the criticisms and trying to improve himself. Hope he does well!

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+26, -0] I really don't understand SM. He sang well on Strong Heart... Why did they choose to make him a rapperㅋㅋ

9. [+24, -0] I listened to him singing and he actually had a pretty good voice. He gets buried because other Shinee members are too good.. But his rapping is still bad... ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: kpopkfans.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment