[140320] Minho attending class Account at Kongkuk University



I Met Choi Minho Senior tonight. I was hesitating on whether i should greet him but I did in the end ~ After I called out to him, he said in a shocked tone that “he hasn't attended school in a while but he is already a senior”. Then we chatted happily. My umbrella dropped and he even bent, picked it up for me and even signed it. He kept mentioning he is very happy that he now has juniors and asked me to study hard. So touched… I always thought he is a very cold person >_<

I haven’t met him before.  He mentioned that he hasn’t attended school for a while. When the prof. was taking attendance and called out Choi Minho, he said “present” and the prof raised his head and asked Choi Minho ??? in shock. He said “present” again and the prof repeated, SHINee minho ?? in shock . Then the whole class laughed.

Credit: Tong彤草莓酱
Translation: bling_saur@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment