[110720] Minho's UFO Replies

Fan : The weather today is warm, after going to Japan do come back early, we will be waiting for you all and we won’t climb over the wall 

Minho : Thank you , don’t climb over the wall alright !
Fan :  While washing my face, I close my eyes and then I took up the facial wash and squeeze a little and put in on my face , suddenly my face feel so hot  like there’s fire !!!! and later I found out !!!!!!!!  TOOTHPASTE ㅠㅠㅠ how? Till now it still feel like it’s buring
Minho : THIS !!!!! Next time please reassure …

[Fan] oppa please stay healthy i love you
[Minho] i love you ^^ stay healthy
[Fan] in Korea or Japan , In the universes or in my heart
[Jonghyun] don’t try to restraint me
[Fan] What do you think of the Member mental age!! haha
[Minho] Same as their heart..i guess it’s 7 years old heh heh
[To OnewJonghyunMinhoKeyTaemin] ㅠㅠ Please give me a reply! I’m gonna cry. ㅠㅠ
[Minho] Don’t cry~~ I gave you a reply ^^
[To SHINee] I ate an ice cream! It’s tasty. At Japan~?
[Minho] Why didn’t you buy ice cream for me… At Japan ^^
[To OnewJonghyunKeyMinhoTaemin] What you ate for lunch… I haven’t eat ㅠㅠ
[Minho] I ate fried pork steak ^^ ㅎ Why didn’t you eat? Quickly grab something yummy!
[To SHINee] I miss you I miss you!
[Minho] miss u too! (he replied in English! ^^)
[To Onew] Oppa, i miss you ㅠㅠ
[Onew] lalala

Source: forevershiningshinee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment