[130210] Minho, Sulli, Jonghyun, and Key's Me2day Updates

[민호] 할아버지,할머니 주무시는데 ㅋㅋ 모두 잘보고 있죵?
[Minho] My grandpa and grandma are sleeping keke you're all watching it, right?
Posted Image
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

[종현] 불켜놓고 기다리다가 본방은 불끄고 봐야 제맛. 잘들보고 계시죠?
[Jonghyun] It's best to wait with the lights on and turn them off when watching the show. You're all watching, right?
Posted Image
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

[Key] 나도 인증
[Key] I acknowledge too
Posted Image
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

[설리] 지금 MBC에서 방송하고있는 샤이니오빠들 나오는 어느멋진날 보고 있는데ㅋㅋㅋ
너무 재밌당 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 으아 정말 부러워~ 나도 진짜 여행 가고 싶다~~~~ 샤이니오빠들 최고!!!

[Sulli] I'm watching Wonderful Vacation with the SHINee oppas in it airing on MBC right now kekeke
It's so fun kekekekekeke wah I'm so jealous~ I really wanna go on vacation~~~~ SHINee oppas are the best!!!
Posted Image
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net



[종현] 김첨지 사건이후 기범이의 답장 너 미투 본거니? 현실은 19일 Dream Girl을 기다리며… 설 연휴 잘 보내세요~ 김첨지 사건을 모르시는 분은 어제 미투 복습하셔요^^
[Jonghyun] After the Kim Chumji incident, I got Kibum’s reply. Did you see my mitu? In reality, I'm waiting for Dream Girl on the 19th... Have a nice new years weekend~ For those who don’t know about the Kim Chumji incident, go review my mitu from yesterday^^
Posted Image
Jonghyun: Hey Kibom
Jonghyun: Are you having fun?
Jonghyun: It's Lunar New Years
Jonghyun: Don't let chubby Key be reborn from eating tasty food
Jonghyun: Posted Image
Jonghyun: Answer me...
bum: Posted Image
bum: I got caught
bum: Posted Image

Source: shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment