[130225] SHINee's Thanks To and Photocard Messages in Dream Girl Album


Thanks To
ONEW
This album was made together with many staff members.
Of course our fans’ support is the base^^ Thank you very very much. We will keep racing forward^^
To all of those who know me, thank you very much and I love you.
JONGHYUN
I hope that those who listen to our music will be able to find deeper emotion through this album..
Be happy, be angry, be sad, enjoy, love, hate, hope.. Let’s show our extravagance! Emotional extravagance!
I hope this album will be the best item of extravagance to the people who know us,
and also to all the people who will come to know us in the future. Thank you.
KEY
Our 3rd album has been released.
I am studying day by day. I will become a person who is not arrogant but is always looking back.
I will always be prepared and live a hardworking life in order to not disappoint those who like us. I love you.
MINHO
6 years have passed since I was born as Minho in a group called SHINee…
Looking back at it now, the time could be seen as both short or very long.
Walking a difficult path while laughing, crying, being sad, and being happy with the members
have been the happiest days in the world. Now, we will be walking a new road once again.
On the stage that’s filled with many people’s cheers… Until the day we always shine…
Because our movie is still progressing^^ We’ll keep going on together, right?
I sincerely thank the many SM staff members who helped to release this album.
I wish I could tell each and every person… I feel so sorryㅠㅠ
And to our members who are always beside me, thanks so much and I truly love you~
Lastly^^ Mom, dad, and hyung, thank you so much for always staying with me and for being my strength.
I’m so happy to be mom and dad’s son. Thank you~
I will continue to be a humble Minho who always works hard and improves.

TAEMIN
Thank you for always loving us.

Photocard Messages
ONEW
It will be a better year than you think!
JONGHYUN
Buy two more copies~!
KEY
I’M A DREAM BOY
MINHO
Let’s make even more awesome memories~! You are all our Dream Girl.

TAEMIN
-No message-

Source: shineeperudotcom.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment