[130225] Minho reveals their plans for 2013

130224MINHO

Minho shares his thoughts about SHINee‘s comeback.

At the backstage of KBS‘s Music Bank, Minho opened up his feelings about their return, he said, “I think we came back with a bit of nervousness due to the pressure to excel. Although ['Dream Girl'] is good, it is more spectacular when you see it with the performance. I think more people will like it after seeing us perform. Rather than trying to go above people’s expectations, we are trying to show a new style of performance.”

Minho also shared their plans for 2013. He revealed, “We plan to conduct many activities in Korea this year. I personally want to do a lot of it. We plan to perform in Korea until people get tired of us and say ‘why don’t you start performing overseas?”

When asked about the rookie groups/singers, he said, “Upon seeing more and more rookie singers, I think to myself ‘I should work harder and show a better side’ so that we can hear that we’re good seniors and we want to be good role models.”

Meanwhile, SHINee currently busy after having their comeback with their latest song, “Dream Girl”.

Source: officiallykmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment