[120813] Minho knows people will be criticizing his acting skills in the drama. He Don’t Curr



As many of you know, SM Entertainment is set to debut their multimedia chops by diving into the Korean Drama realm with the premier of ‘To The Beautiful You,’ a Korean remake of the Japanese hit manga and dorama, Hana Kimi.
One of the leads set to debut as a full-fledged actor is SHINee‘s Minho, who many have side-eyed since the announcement of his role.
Let’s be honest, Minho? Acting? Really? It’s a common understanding that while Minho is freakishly beautiful and quite the athlete, and pretty likable an idol I might add, his street cred on all turfs (from acting to rapping) are questionable, if not nonexistent. He knows that there will be people itching to criticize him in his role in ‘To The Beautiful You’. Minho’s thoughts?
He don’t curr.
At the August 13 press conference for the K-drama, Minho said:
“Since I’ll be showing myself acting instead of standing onstage, many viewers will feel awkward about it. I’m acting with the thought that I may draw criticism from many … I should do my best to help people find a new side to myself and get them to feel that I can do well. Many have been cheering for me.”

“I believe the controversy surrounding my acting is an obstacle I can’t avoid. I’ll try to work hard to show my best.”

Atta boy. While I have my own opinion about Minho as an entertainer, I won’t knock him for trying to prove himself to the haters. He’s in comfortable territory, which is one reason he may very well rule in this drama.
The first episode will air on August 15. Will you be watching?

Source: americankpopfans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment