[120816] Minho express sadness when no contact with Sulli



SHINee Minho: "I'm sad because there's no contact from Sulli!"

Q: Your first impressions of each other?
Some guy: Listen carefully~! (laughs) When Minho doesn't laugh, he has a cold impression. At first I thought he was hard to approach, but it was the easiest. Like a boy next door.
Some girl: I only saw Sulli with long hair. Looking at her short hair, it's not "Electric Shock", it's "Visual Shock".
Another guy: I have keen eyes for ppl (see ppl through/good at judging ppl, etc..). Just kidding. We first met at script reading but everyone greeted me first so there was no pressure, I could get along well too. There were both hyung, noona and dongsaeng, that's why it was so much fun at the filming site.
Sulli: I have keen eyes for ppl too. I wanted to get along soon since the first meeting. We would become closer so please take care of us.
Minho: Junyoung's character Seungri is the lead but was it because he's the oldest? Because he led very well, the filming was getting more fun
Previous guy: (If you keep talking like this, isn't it like making me talk?)
Minho: That's why it was fun.

Q: You're sunbae hoobae from the same company. Were you getting along well previously?
Minho: Actually we got closer thanks to this drama. We're from the same company but we weren't that close. We usually contact each other because of the drama. Also we got in tune at the filming so we're getting along well. Many ppl asked "Isn't it hard to act because we knew each other beforehand?". I'd rather say we knew each other before so it's relaxing and it made the expressions more natural when we filmed somehow. Nowadays we have most scenes together but we both indulge in the drama, we make fun of each other like during this interview.
Sulli: He's sunbae so just like he said, we weren't that close, it was a little awkward. So I was worried if we could get close but we got along well right at the script reading and we usually contact each other. I put in my personal effort.
Minho: I often contact Sulli but she never once contacts me. I'm saying it like this but inside I was thinking "Why doesn't she contact me?"
Sulli: Originally I'm not the type to contact first.
Minho: I knew that very well.

Credit:  innolife, kaorixiruka@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment