[120827] Sulli says Minho does all the work in close-up scenes

Sulli said she never feels awkward in scenes where she has to get close with Minho, because Minho takes care of everything.



Sulli talked about her views on acting in romances at the press roundtable for SBS’ To the Beautiful You held on August 27 in Yongin.

Sulli said, “We’re label mates, but I’m also supposed to be the one liking Kang Tae Jun. I just feel good because whenever the two of us have to get close, Minho oppa (big brother) leads and takes care of me.”

“Whenever a scene like that pops up in the script, I feel flushed. I always ask Minho oppa what he’s going to do about it. He takes care of everything. It’s good for me,” she added to laughs from her audience.

She even got Minho to stagger a bit by saying, “I’m the one that likes Kang Tae Jun (Minho), but oppa is the one that always approaches me first.”

To the Beautiful You is about how Koo Jae Hee (Sulli) dresses up like a boy to transfer to a boys’ high school and meet her favorite high jump player Kang Tae Jun. The drama has been garnering fairly low ratings of about 5 to 7 percent.

Source: global.mnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment