[120813] MinSul have mixed responses to their kissing scenes



f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Min Ho recently talked about their kissing scene.

On August 13, a press conference for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series To The Beautiful You at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul.

The series, which is based on Japanese comic Hana Kimi, will be directed by Jeon Ki Sang, who previously directed the series Boys over Flowers and Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.

Sulli appeared at the press conference and looked like a pretty boy with short hair. She plays the role of a girl named Goo Jae Hee, who transfers to the all boy school to meet high jumper Kang Tae Joon (played by Min Ho).

When Sulli was asked how she felt about their kissing scene, Sulli replied, “It was okay. We had to shot the kissing scene several times and I didn’t hate it but I was comfortable rather than nervous.”

Min Ho, however, replied, “I worried a lot because I didn’t know how to shoot the kissing scene. I knew director will make us to shoot the scene several times and since I had to kiss her, I decided to be brave. When we shot the scene over ten times, Sulli looked okay but I felt awkward.”

The series will start airing on August 15 at 9:55 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment