[130712] Minho is mentioned in the book titled "The Reason That Stars Shine"



So, was Minho remarkably talented as a celebrity? Minho may shake his head adamantly to this question.
He is just way more competitive than other boys, he's not only passionate but also competive but he doesn't get easily exhausted. sometimes as much as I wished him to be a little exhausted, he bounces back up right away like a roly poly(toy)
when there are youth and full of energy, that's a tireless challenge.
when coaching Minho, Minho's tireless passion was amazing me all the time. But at the same time, his passion was very pitiful. No matter how energetic your passion is, the way you confirm your position is to tighten and loosen up at the same time. But Minho knows how to tighten but doesn't know how to loosen up while resting.
when repeating the same comments countlessly, on the other hand, as in the position of teaching him,
I felt wistful that if this boy had become tired, he could have found other things.
when Minho filmed TTBY, he said to me "teacher, please help me to be a national player in acting"
He practiced so hard that even people besides him thought it was too much of practice.
He saw his script over and over until it became in tatters.
The only thing Minho thought about was acting and it even reached to the extent that I said to him " Let's take a break". " tell me about other things putting aside acting talk."
But He sometimes had a difficult time as the result didn't come out good as much as his passion he put into.
In that case, I said to him "How old are you? you're just twenty-three years old. do you know how your senior actors were acting at your age? they looked awkward."
regardless of old and young age, we are all insecure in front of our dreams.
twenty-three years old, It's the time when no matter how har you try, your abilities don't improve remarkably.
Minho nodded his head as if he realized something, but when watching him make repetitive mistakes next day, I have give up on his passion completely with smile.
one day, Minho said to me " teacher, I lack singing and dance skills compared to other friends, therefore I must put more efforts into them. So, since I feel scared when relaxing, it feels like to me that I'm not so good enough that I can' take any breaks"
It's easy to make a big fuss out of small compliments, but it's hard to know one's own inadequacies and how much efforts should be made.
But Minho knew these two and put him into practice to overcome
Minho now lives in the heart trembling and passionate moment.
The remaining assignment for Minho is to have flexibility following after being plump and ripened .
I'm looking forward to Minho's tomorrow all the better. 

Credit: peach20kr@soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment