[130806] Minho on Ane Can Magazine



Translation by Timnat2010@soompi.com

Minho's views about Love: Once I have been immersing myself in a love relationship, I am the type who can't help but devoting all my love and affection to the one I love.  If it so happens that the one I love doesn't love me, I will not give up easily.  I will work hard till the end, even though there is little chance of it.


The type of girl I find attractive is the one who will shoulder her responsibility when facing whatever hardship it is.  Seeing her trying her very best without thinking of giving up,no matter how hard it is, I want to be her ultimate support.  Like me, I want to be a man who is just like my father(he is my role model) who has been treasuring his family in all aspects and trying his best to take care of them. Striving to be like him is the goal in my life.  

Translation by peach20kr@soompi.com

Minho said he was attracted to a woman who sneakily picked lint from his clothing, and suddenly spoke to him when he made a mistake and someone who has some natural consideration for others.
Minho said : Once I fall in love, I can't stand without conveying my heart to her(can be impatient with confessing his love). If I heard a negative answer from her, I couldn't help but give up, but if there's any slight possibility(to win her love), I'll push ahead for it  to the end.
Minho is enamored with Korean patbingsu (red bean sherbet) in summer.
he ate up patbingsu for filming that day.
The body part Minho likes is an eye, and his heart is fluttering when looking at someone with clear eyes.
Minho is collecting watches and mufflers. that's because he accentuates one point with either a watch or a muffler (when dressing) due to his simple fashion.
The food he enjoys is chopped roast chicken with hot sauce.(dakbokumtang). He thinks his mom's dakbokumtang is the best.
Three best scenes he likes are 1. the first high-jumping scene 2. the scene that a bus sped past and splashed them while he and Jaehee were walking under the same umbrella on a a rainy day. 3. the scene that he reunited with Jaehee after they parted once.

Credit to the owners

No comments:

Post a Comment