[130821] Minho and Key on Ray Magazine




  • Minho's Interview Part:

    Q: What should a girl do to make you her captive?

    Minho: Handmade dishes. If she make dishes for me, i will be very happy. If she's good in doing Korean cuisine, i might get captured by her.

    Q: Something that you want to master currently?

    Minho: The Japanese language. I want to be good at it. My Japanese skills are still far from being good. There are many similar words, my brain got confused..... The thoughts of wanting to be a step closer with the Japanese fans, i will study harder.

    Q: Recently, what are you addicted to?

    Minho: Handphone games. All members are addicted! Everyone in Japan doesnt know right? The Korean version of Monopoly, the throwing of dices, buying of lands and earning money. The game is very interesting! It's a board game originally, but now it's an app in phones, the members are addicted! Recently, Onew hyung was bankrupted in the game! (Minho said it in a proud way while looking at regrettful Onew) I'm really sorry! (laughs)

    Q: "You can only do this" to be able to achieve your dreams. What is it?

    Minho: Having a determined mindset is very important! This is what i experienced by myself. Even though there are many things that made you disappointed, you must be positive about it. Unbeatable, never give up; having this kind of mentality is the most important.

    Q: What kind of surprise will you do for your girlfriend's birthday?

    Minho: Because of her, i will bake a cake; even though i'm not very good in making dishes. Although there's a need to plan something special, i still think this kind is the best. I will prepare dishes and a cake at home. To be honest, i cannot cook; but for my girlfriend, i will do my best! Maybe the taste wont turn out good......Hope she doesnt mind (laughs).

    Q: Tomorrow is your long-awaited leave. How will you spend it?

    Minho: In short, sleep~ I love it. I really like sleeping. During my off-day, i will spend the whole day sleeping.....(laughs). I will usually sleep till after noon.

    Q: [I look like this, but actually i am a _____ guy].

    Minho: In fact, i am an attentive guy. I might seem to be the lonely type, but i am very attentive (laughs). I will listen attentively to my friends' or juniors' worries.

    Q: In a concert, what kind of fans will catch your attention?

    Minho: Fans who danced together with us! During live, we will need to dance. The fans who started dancing together with us will catch my attention instantly! Fans are cute when they can enjoy the atmosphere.

Credit to the owners

No comments:

Post a Comment