[130909] Pann: Make up artist sees Minho as hilarious



I am a 26 year old who has been working as a make up artist/aid for four years. Starting my third year, I got the opportunity to follow my salon instructor on site to several celebrity events, and these are my experiences with them!

1. SISTAR

It was around the time SISTAR was promoting Loving U. At the time, I only knew of Hyorin (through Immortal Song) so I didn't know the names of the other members. For example, my instructor would refer to them by their name like, "Omo~ OO your skin is looking great today!" but I'd just say, "Ma'am, please lift your head up~" ㅋ Anyway, I remember Hyorin being really tomboyish. She was probably the only one whose laughter could fill up the entire music program waiting room...

She'd laugh at the littlest of things and play jokes on the other members first. On the contrary, Bora and Soyu are really quiet. They gave an 'intimidating unni' aura since they just sat and stared at their phones.. I almost dropped my make up box at how scared I was.

I can never forget Dasom for how white her face is... Her skin was so perfect, almost as if it sucked in all of the essence on my cotton balls. I was too busy expressing my awe at how beautiful she was with just the minimal amount of make up.

2. Hyuna

Sexy queen Hyuna... I remember my impression of her being really sexy through just her performances on music programs but also a bit childish on variety shows... Like an excited child after seeing her teacher bring in new play blocks...

I never got to do her make up but I saw her when she was promoting Ice Cream. Hyuna's make up concept was blood red lips with cat eyeliner and I remember her whining about wanting lighter colored lips and a less dramatic eyeliner but my instructor told her that she couldn't do anything about it because her concept was sexy.

I guess the trap was that Hyuna was satisfied with the make up in the end anyway.

And she's like a little child. When her manager brought in treats, she didn't want the red bean paste bread she was given and begged everyone to trade with her until she resorted to me and asked, "Please trade me your soboro breadㅠㅠ"... Ah, my heart almost stopped then  ♥Of course I'd trade you...

3. SHINee

[B]I stood in a daze for the first five seconds when I saw him. They were promoting 'Why So Serious' at the time without Jonghyun (my favorite). I was really surprised with Minho and actually wondered if it was really him because he's... so hilarious. It made me wonder why he wasn't as funny on variety shows because he's hilarious in real life...

He has great skin as well, barely anything to conver with concealer. I remember him asking me to cover up a tiny birth mark on his neck, so tiny that I doubted anyone without binoculars would be able to spot.[/B]

Key's really picky... but as his make up artist, it was a good trait for me because he'd tell me right then and there what he liked and didn't like about what I was doing. We look at their faces from the head down so we're prone to some mistakes that others will pass on.

He also has a high understanding of his physical condition. He knows when make up will look good on him and when it won't...

Onew is actually quiet. I was in charge of doing his base make up (lotion, etc) but it was almost as if he was fighting with himself in the mirror because of how quiet/intense he was.

I could also see why Taemin's fans nicknamed him 'magic hands' because it's true... He delayed his make up by 10 minutes because he lost his cellphone. A junior of mine ended up taking over and she eventually got him to sit down while she looked for it but it was in his pocket the entire time.......

4. Lastly, Ailee...

Ailee was just... heavenly. She's so different from the other artists. So confident! I was called last minute to her U&I music video film set and started getting my work station ready when she walked in with a confident step and a loud voice shouting, "Hello! Please take care of me!"

She's also quite the talker and we had a lot of conversations together. I told her that I was a huge fan of her songs, my favorites being Heaven, her Umbrella cover, and I'll Show You and she replied, "Ah, thank you so much ㅠㅠ I heard people get sick of I'll Show You when it's overplayed but you must really love me..."

I messed up her under eyeliner a bit and she jokingly glared at me and said, "I'll ruin you..." Ah, please ruin me...! ☞☜ 



Source: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment