[130917] Minho on Arena Homme Magazine October Issue




Q: As a soccer fan, which team do you think will win the English Premier League this year?
MH: Chelsea. I went crazy seeing Oscar & Hazard. Truly Awesome. Man City might be 2nd place?

Q: Do you watch it every weekend?
MH: Actually I am unable to catch it LIVE. Since I am able to use the mobile phone to watch, so will watch the recorded broadcast and also the Highlights.

Q: I have been listening to SHINee's 3rd album for a few days, there are 2 CDs in the compilation album, a total of 18 songs.
MH: Becos we want to show many things. Our fans have been with us for 5 years. There were bound to be some misunderstandings during these times. So the album's concept is 'Misunderstandings'. With the purpose of clearinig these misunderstandings, divided into 'Misconceptions of You' and 'Misconceptions of Me'.

Q: We can feel it is produced with huge determinations.
MH: Yes. We wish to show everyone how much preparations we have done.

Q: The response is pretty good for the 3rd album. But some fans felt that it was a pity. A pity that why such an awesome album did not receive more supports.
MH: The fans really like it very much. But standing in the Idol's point of view, Idols' fans are mobility. We have no choice. Our members are very clear on this. Maybe all idols are aware of this, too. Considering this point, we still received lots of loves as compared to what we have done. The 3rd album is also thus.

Q: Among the Idols, SHINee is a group that has very high degree of completion. Did it also bring reverse effect being laboured as Idol?
MH: No. Becos of such circle, a chance which might also being the leader in this circle, and to be able to break this circle. Everyone said 'You are the Best among all, you really are the Best.' Whenever I hear these words, I will wish to go to the next level. I will think that we have already done so much, must continue to go further.

Q: There are many idols, seeing new idols appearing and getting the attentions, what are your thoughts?
MH: DBSK & Super Junior said to us: 'Seeing what you all have done, we feel motivated/stimulated.' I am also like this, I am motivated and wish to do much better.

Q: Which Idol group motivates/stimulates you recently?
MH: From our Agency, EXO. But new groups are always getting the attentions. Being a person standing on stage, will understand after seeing those performances, will feel that they must have gone through alot to be able to do that.

Q: I am not trying to induce anything, but I will get angry if it is me. Ahhh, these xx (Korean vulgarity?)
MH: HUH

Q: Why did the coffee spill out?
MH: I am shocked.

Q: Among SHINee, Minho is the only one actively expanding acting activities. Looks like it is becos of being the most handsome.
MH: If really have to go into this, I, hahaha, among us, my face might be the most well-liked by the public.

Q: TV Drama 'Medical Top Team' has begun, are you satisfied with your acting?
MH: Due to the schedules which I have to go along with our members, so the preparation time is limited.

Q: There are always controversy regarding Idols' acting, but the appraisals for Minho's acting are good.
MH: Thank you.

Q: Have you watched the monitor?
MH: Yes. No matter how busy I am, I will see the results of my parts. Looking at the monitor will bring me alot of help. I will watch my parts repeatedly, even after a period of time, I will still look at it.

Q: It is not easy to form a 5 member group. Are there times that opinions differ, things which wanted to do are different?
MH: We will tell one another, will find the best (solution).

Q: Normally at this time, reporters will ask 'So there bound to be something you feel uncomfortable with and frustrated about?'
MH: Then I will say this 'Really, there isn't any'.

Q: Fans hope that Idols are able to do what they want freely instead of following what the Agency says. Are you aware of such wishes from the fans?
MH: I am aware of this. Whenever I hear these, firstly, I will think 'If that is the case, I won't be able to stay in SM.' Got to go somewhere which allow me to express my ideas more. In the Agency, there are Producers and many others who help us alot. Firstly, we have to follow their instructions. But that also have to reflect our ideas. In the process if one feels unsatisfied, then got to leave the Agency. But it is really not like this, it is also why we are able to work together with the Agency. Everything is rotating like a gearwheel, many people are involved. Abiding this rule is very important. As time goes by, we are able to express our ideas more.

Translations based on MrMinho

Credit: Off_ShawolIndo@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment