[140722] Minho in Haru Hana Magazine

u22pKpA.jpg

HOeZu2H.jpg
  
00ImhgU.jpg

4rQSkDc.jpg

onENw2w.jpg

MWPSCAO.jpg

fXm8Hh2.jpg

XNZGxej.jpg

  4XHM9RD.jpg

11YHDiC.jpg

[Translations] 
For Minho’s message Cr: Thaluuu@twitter.com
Minho’s Message:
Trans: Please support Medical Top Team!!! bbyong~
Q1: What do you think after seeing yourself wearing the white (doctor’s) robe? Also what did the people around you think of you wearing it?
A1: At first, I thought felt a bit weird and unnatural? But after 2-3 months of filming, it was removing the robe to wear other clothes that felt weird (LOL). Because I wear the white robe all day long (during filming). Also since I’ve been promoting our album while filming for the drama, sometimes I go to the music shows directly from filming while still wearing my costume. At those times some people around me would tell me, “It really suits you~”. During the second half of the drama I’ve been treating the white robe as kind of a real uniform and wore it naturally.
Q2: What did the other SHINee members have to say regarding your drama?
A2: Since my role is that of a doctor, at first they were like, “You’ll wear a white robe~”. Because normally they wouldn’t even be able to imagine me wearing a doctor’s suit (LOL). But during a surgery scene, they gave me comments like, “How did you film this?” and “It really suits you!”. They even monitored (followed) the drama episodes, and for that I’m very thankful. Also, as I said, we did album promotions together and I received a lot of strength from them. They supported and cheered for me a lot, and were very helpful towards me.
Credit: jalousied@twitter.com
Regarding the path of an actor,
Minho: As an actor, I have only just started and my productions aren’t many. The path that I have to walk in the future is still really long. As compared to being at the top, I wish that I can become an actor who stays in people’s memories. For the actors whom I have worked with, (I hope that) I’ll be able to let them think about wanting to work with me again. I wish to become an actor like that, who is especially charismatic.
Source: all珉豪吧
Trans: squishyjinki@twitter.com


Source: shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment