[121112] SHINee in ELLE Girl





Someday in October, the 5 members boy band SHINee appeared in one of the shooting studio located at Tokyo city. Compared to the first ever photoshoot with ELLE which happened a year and a half ago, they surprised us with more manliness.
This is understandable though, from the spring to summer, they had Arena Tour in all different places in Japan, their Japanese conversational skill improved by a lot as well. However, no matter how much they’ve improved, they are still the same friendly persons.

Taemin: After so many times of travelling between Japan and Korea, I don’t even know how many servings of ramen I’ve had!

Jonghyun: I learnt my Japanese from a Japanese friend whom stays in Korea, but I couldn’t learn the honorific language no matter what (laughs).

The concept for this shooting is “Photo Diary in Tokyo”, every members will have a camera and take pictures of their bandmates. Even though the members are very close, but they are still very excited about this. Especially Minho whom just ended his drama filming, he said, “It’s been long since I met my members!” Looking extremely happy.

Talk about photography, member Key whom excels in all different aspects did the best..
Key: Previously during my birthday, my mom gave me a camera as present, to be honest compared to photography, I am more into movie shooting. I often experiments with my DV, so I ended up having a reality SHINee footage haha. Well because I have too many of the real side of SHINee recorded, it’s not something that I can show people easily anymore, something really precious to me. (laughs)

Last month they released an original Japanese single , wondering what kind of female appears to be the most dazzling ones to them?
Jonghyun: Someone who works hard.
Key: Someone whom I find similiar after having conversations. At that moment I would find her especially attractive, even the face would look different than just ordinary.
Onew: Someone with aura. (okay really the CN trans says so, so yeah==)
Minho: Someone whom likes me, the moment when I got attracted with her perfume (?)
Taemin: I think female whom wants to get married asap is the prettiest… why am I the only one who thought so..



Credit to the owners

No comments:

Post a Comment