[121121] Fanaccount of my boss seeing Minho



My boss has had jobs where he worked with people his entire life.
I’m not saying he’s old though.... In a few years, he’ll be 40.
He’s pretty young~

Anyway, even when I first went to the store for an interview,
I saw Minho’s autograph there and I was a bit surprised.
It’s at the Han River but.....
it’s because it’s not like Yeouido where celebrities come and go.
Especially a young child like Minho??

I listened to my boss’s story and he said that Minho came to the store in February of this year.
(That’s right.... Minho even wrote the date February 15th on the autograph...
But there was no year so I didn’t know it was this year~)
Minho came because a married celebrity couple (very famous people so pass~) invited him there.
He rode a black car that he possibly received from Dream Team
and entered with a bright smile on his nice face.

My boss’s comments on Minho’s looks were short.
He’s really skinny. But he was tall. His face is handsome.
He’s.... quite honest..;;;
Even when I saw him in real life at a concert, Minho was really skinny.

And my boss’s comments on Minho’s personality(??) were a bit long.
He was very polite when talking to adults.
He didn’t seem like a celebrity. He was truly a well-mannered child.
That kid will succeed in whatever he does~


He repeated that twice.
My boss is a bit on the cold side so he doesn’t say these things often...
But he praised Minho as if he was really moved(keke) by him.

My boss even took a picture of Minho...
This kid smiled so fair~ly like he would at a photoshoot.
(I will.. upload this later if I get it from my boss.
I already have the autograph.. I’m lazy so later..;;;;)

Our Minho is truly a nice child. ^ㅡ^


Source: shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment