[140617] Minho cut in unaired Our Neighborhood and Arts' The Quiz Show



[Eng Translations by tweetyjac] 140616 MyDaily Minho's News ~ Based on MrMinho's Chinese translations.

Minho: Usually it is quite often that I stayed up late to watch the Premiere League & the La Liga. I intend to watch the interesting matches in this World Cup.

Minho predicts: Lee Chung Yong will score the 1st goal! Match with Russia (I think) will be 2:1 (S.Korea Team wins). My personal relationship with Lee Chung Yong is quite close. If (he) is able to be very active in this World Cup, it definitely will be great to get into the top football club.

During Our Neighbourhood recording in Brazil, Minho said during an interview: Due to the schedules, (I am) unable to stay longer, although (I) will not be watching the match directly in Brazil, but this Brazil trip has been a unique & unforgettable experience. The atmosphere is very fervent as Brazil prepares for the World Cup, the feeling is just like preparing for a celebration. I was only a Primary School student during 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup, such a pity, 'It will be awesome if our country holds another World Cup again', having such a thought.

Credit: tWeeTy_jAc@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment