Make It Real: Chapter 21


"I love you oppa." Following that burning and intense mating, Juniel boldly told him what she feels and he got stunned. She looked into his eyes with sparkling stares naively thinking he feels the same. While Minho knew that what they shared was only sexual craving, it was not enough for him to return that words. He believed it was the heated passion that made her infatuated and nothing else. Hurted by his no response, Juniel was mortified by his sudden coldness. She was not supposed to initiate it but what she said was irrepressible as It came out involuntarily from her mouth. She then tried to console her own by covering her face with the sheet. Minho pulled his self slowly away from her and it hurt her further. He was a bit of a lad when he is more interested in her sex than what she intended. For the first time, he was confused on what he really wants to happen between them. "This shouldn't come." He told himself. Juniel knew his intention and purpose right from the start, she must control her feeling too as it all meant to be temporary. He could be a responsible husband for the meantime, but his heart is close and he could not fake it. Later, there was a knock on the door and he immediately clothed himself to check it. An old man in his 50's and cap having  the luggage and backpack.
"Good evening Sir."
"Good evening too."
"I'm Mrs. Hasun's driver, I'm here to bring Ms. Juniel's clothes."
"I see. Thank you."
"No problem Sir."
Minho carried her things inside but the girl was already sleeping. He took his mobile immediately and went outside the unit to call his girlfriend. Eversince he went back to Seoul, he changed his number. Yuri was then pondering what Sulli had told her, answered the ring. Her body was restless, being depressed at her situation until he called.
"Hello Yuri. How are you?"
"Great. Feeling great that you still remember me." She sounded little sarcastic but it was fine after of weeklong no communication.
"Of course I do. I'm actually missing you right now." Judging by his tone, he seemed unchanged.
"Really? How about your wife?"
"Huh?" Minho got shook up, wondering on how did she knew it.
"Oh yeah I'm sorry I almost forgot to say congrats. Hmm anyway, you didn't invite me so it's your fault."
"Wait, who told you this?"
"Your sister."
"Sulli?"
"Yes. She went here to tell me..." Yuri's voice began trembling as her tears kept rushing through her face. She tried hard to pretend she was not affected but she is.
Minho could sense that and got enraged by his sister's silliness. He needed to scold Sulli later but now he is concerning more for Yuri's condition "Listen. I'm sorry for not telling you. I tried to keep it secret for your own benefit. I love you, and I always do. I didn't marry my cousin for any reason than our company. Coincidentally, she needed me to protect her from those abductors too." He explained trying to calm her. Just like what his sister revealed, she knows he was not lying. However, she could not trust him this time. Minho is already married and even if he assures her thousand of times, she remained hesitant.
"When are you planning to divorce her?" She asked him impatiently.
"It's too early." He answered.
"But what if she'll get pregnant?" The fact that they are living in the same room, the possibility of it scared her. Yuri knows Minho being a man of pleasure. He would use the girl even if he is not in love and he did.
"Yuri. Give me your understanding now. You know It's really difficult for me to deal with it, the pressure they put on me and this marriage. I'm torn between my desire and what is necessary. But whatever happens, I'll come back to you as I promised."
"I doubt that!" She cried loud as she cannot contain her fears.
"Please stay strong!"
"I'm going to Seoul next month. Whether you like it or not, you'll go to break up with her or we're done."
"Is that a threat?" His pressure rose at what she warned him. He understood her dilemma but her lacking trust upsets him.
"No. I'm being serious here."
"We used to live casual and we survived. How come you couldn't do it this time?" And she paused for a while meditating it. "If you love me, hold on a little longer. Okay? No need to feel anxious about it." He finished their conversation by that statement. At least, he was able to explain his side making her calmer than before. Yuri planned to follow him in Seoul and even if he is married, they could love each other like what they used to do. All she knew was Minho loves her the most and that giving her hope to stay.
Minho went back to the bedroom and saw Juniel arranging her clothes on the cabinet. She was already wearing her long camisole nightdress. "Oppa, I saw some space here so I put my things in it. Is it okay?'" She asked him while smiling.
"Oh, sure." He then saw his mother's gift for Juniel. Surely, she will not use the lingerie and so he picked it and reached to her. "Just keep that."
"Yes. Sorry but I really can't wear it. It's too sexy for me."
"I see. Obviously, you're still shy." His remark somehow affronted her. At first glance, Juniel looks so innocent maybe because she was raised conservative as her Mama but her sexual responses made him denied that. She is not a bloodless child-woman he thought, she is far from that and is very quick to fall that is what he observed.
It was still 9 p.m. so Minho continued doing his research. Juniel finished arranging her things then returned to bed again. She watched Minho typing his work silently. He was too busy that she could not disturb him. She moved to the side of transparent wall and spent the time watching the stars, they were so bright and watchful at night. She was gazing at the sky seems like talking with them. Her odd behavior caught him and so he swept her into his arms.
"Oppa?" She got surprised.
"Who you're smiling at?"
"Ahh nothing." She blushed as he saw it.
"If others see you, they'll think you're crazy." The girl had been cautioned out of concern.
"I'm sorry, I'm just imagining my papa."
Minho realized that Juniel was just bored. He could not blame her fully for acting strange. "You're still child. Don't do that again."
"Yes."
"Go ahead and sleep now."
"What about you?"
"I'm just finishing my work."
She nodded.  Minho sighed. After all, he came to regret that he married the girl. They were still adjusting with each other but he could predict the outcome this early. Juniel is somewhat traditional wife who would frequently ask for his presence and affection as her parents gave her, something he could not give. His commitment with his work and Yuri could only break her wish into pieces. Her hope may lead to despair if she remained persistent about it and so he needed to stop by then.
The next morning, Juniel woke up earlier as she wanted to see her husband before he left. She helped him to tie his necktie and put on his shoes on his feet. He refused but she was too willing to do it.
"I'll leave my laptop and cellphone, also my credit card on the table. You can use them while I'm at work."
"Oppa, please comeback early." She humbly asked him.
"No. I already said it. My schedule is filled with meetings and interviews all day." She deplored his tight schedule as seen on her face.
"I'll go now. Bye."
Juniel accompanied her husband to the door and tiptoed in to kiss him goodbye. Whatever happen to the passionate man that she had made love with these past nights. Minho remained unemotional at her showing of love. He entered the elevator quietly without looking back while she stood there looking downright dejected by his heartlessness.
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment