[PANN] SHINee's 'Canon Goddesses'
Pann: Amazing photography skills by SHINee fans
1. [+140, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of famous stories, like a SHINee fan looking to buy a new camera at a store and the employee asking, "Oh, will you be taking pictures of SHINee?".. ㅋㅋㅋ and when a fan was taking pictures next to a journalist, he turned to her and said, "You use a better camera than me" ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+131, -2] The name 'cannon goddesses' (because dslr cameras look like cannons) started with SHINee World... Taemin said in some interview, "Our fans carry cannon cameras around ^^;" It's even registered in Naver's open dictionary, 'cannon goddess: someone who isn't a journalist who carries around a cannon sized camera, mostly used to describe a woman, SHINee fan'
3. [+100, -1] Truly a lot of talented people in the SHINee fandom
4. [+58, -0] I remember a photography major Shawol submitted her photo of Jonghyun for her class and got an A+ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+56, -0] A SHINee fan vacationed in Africa and took pictures like this ㅋㅋㅋ Looks straight out of National Geographic
6. [+42, -0] SHINee fans are of another scale
7. [+40, -0] I remember when Minho introduced Shawols ㅋㅋㅋ "SHINee World take pictures of us using cameras that are used to take pictures of the moon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
8. [+37, -0] I think this is where being a fan shines.. it helps you discover talents you never knew you had.
9. [+30, -0] I was going to just scroll down thinking they're just idol pictures so whatever but I'm actually touched by them.
10. [+25, -0] I remember a photography quote saying you can only capture the true beauty of something if you're truly in love with the subject. Shawols must truly be in love with them, that along with many years of experience to get pictures of this level.
at 7:52 AM